Kitchen Water Damage from Garbage Disposal
A local insurance agent in the Mission Valley area called SERVPRO of Mission Valley East to ask us to contact their customers and help with a leak that occurred when their garbage disposal leaked.
Our crews were able to assess how far the affected area spread. Due to the source of loss being from garbage disposal any affected materials had to be removed and structure sanitized because of the threat of bacteria. Our crews work to not only make sure that your home has been properly dried but also properly cleaned so that your family can rest assured knowing that we have helped to make it "Like it never even happened."