Fire From Candle
These photos show the before and after of a fire caused by a candle at a commercial property in the North Park neighborhood of San Diego.
The building consisted of a rental unit and several businesses that were all impacted by the fire that was caused when someone fell asleep with their candle still lit. Thankfully, no one was injured.
SERVPRO of Mission Valley East was onsite within an hour of receiving the call. The first thing we did was board up the units so no one could gain access, and then we went to work on demolition, content restoration, soot and smoke cleaning, and more.